- s u k i . n e t -

Monday, October 20, 2008

CAVE

16 of october,thursday, watched The House Bunny at ou with diah. aha a funny show indeed, go watch if you guys needed some laughs =D


dinner later on in a kinda romantic cafe? haha. diah was trying to give me a surprise by not telling me where he taking me to for dinner. he was just telling me that we are only go for a normal yum cha. so i was like ''oh okay'' lol and i was so hungry that time =.="

reached ss2 and we walked until to The Cave and by that time i knew where he was trying to take me for dinner already. to The Cave, a couple cafe i could say. why did i said so? it's because the seats in there are only for TWO person =)










the seat



drinks



carbonara, (not bad but was kind of jelak)









smooches for him =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home