- s u k i . n e t -

Monday, December 22, 2008

'Guo Dong'

21st of december,yesterday, it was Winter Solstice Day! and i get to eat my favourite dessert, glutinous rice ball!


we called it tang yuen in chinese =)


went temple to pray my mom in the afternoon. brought some of tang yuen and kuih-muih
for my mom. my mom loves it =D

dinner later with family and relatives all in a restaurant which i've forgot the name of the restaurant, located in ss2. =D

as for today, 22nd of december, i wanted to wish my mother a happy birthday!!! =))

i miss my mother badly.




2 Comments:

Blogger joshua said...

where is your mother?

eh, why is ur post entitled 'Untitled'?

December 23, 2008 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger Suki said...

she is not around already since i was 16~~

haha i've just added the title =P

December 23, 2008 at 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home