- s u k i . n e t -

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

14th of feb, did not go anywhere during day time cos my diah had to go work on that day. he was not allowed to take off on saturday. so...no choice :)

after his work, he came over to my place with a little surprise. he hid the gifts behind when i opened the door for him and i straight away went to my living room.

i was called over to the kitchen and the gifts was just right behind me while he was hugging me and he was actually expecting me to turn around and spot the gifts haha!

awww, i spotted it at last and of course i gave him a hug + smooches =DD. thank you so much diah and i'm loving it!

these are the gifts from my diah~


roses and couple cups!


aww, sweet!


cutee!


and here's the gift from me to him! i hid 'em on the couch and covered with pillows.



ta dahhh!


pictures of us!


hope you'll like it


dinner later at The Curve, Apartment!



diah's food was unavailable so we ordered the same thing


sex on the beach (:










Happy Valentine's Day my diah and i love you! Muaks<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home