- s u k i . n e t -

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dad's birthday celebration at The Curve Redbox

16th of august, saturday, went ou to get dad's pressie with diah and mun yee along.
we got Renoma collar shirt for dad aha. before that, had lunch at 'Pizza Millano'.











jelak






walk walk and taking picture around while waiting for Tiffy and Chris to come.






tiffy and chris then came. they got dad a half quarter pant.
walk around until 7pm, me and diah gotta head to subang to attend friend's wedding dinner.
reach there at 8pm and 'yam seng' until 9.30pm, we rush to The Curve for my dad's birthday
celebration. how rush yeahh. poor diah who need to drive from ou to my place(to get change) then to summit, after summit, then to The Curve ahaa.



that's my dad in white (:


dad's friends and relatives all

















me and wai yi


me and Eric





cousins








aiyok, so the round la her mouth =O








father and daughther











we love you dad!
happy birthday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home