- s u k i . n e t -

Monday, November 9, 2009

im hurt even more now. u dont even wana talk to me anymore.
why do u wana treat me so harsh
im hurt since the day we broke up. until today. i stil feel the same.
i dont know wats ur mind thinking now. i wish to know.
i wish that one day u wil come back and tel me that u miss me and call me, diah once again. i know its impossible.
i always think that u will come back one day, i always give myself a fake hope in order to stay positive or to feel happy eventhou i know it wont happen.
im not strong. nth can heal me.
i thought we can last forever.
im already decided to spend the rest of my life with u.
but no. eeverything changed so fast..is like.. so so freaking fast.
u can just tel me that u have lost feeling to me. yeah thats it.
will my dream come true?
i wish it could.
Diah...i hope u can make my dream come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home