- s u k i . n e t -

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

24th of december,wednesday! my diah got up early in the morning and tell me that he has to drop his mom at his uncle place. oh i was like '' oh okay '' then i continue my zzz xD

it took few hour time and he wasn't home yet and so i called him and he told me he was keeping his mom company. will be coming back soon.

few minute later he came to my place while i was sleeping and he left 'something' on my face lol.
he was actually got me this!!!


grain XD


hahah! i was so surprised. he then told me that he was just lying. he was actually headed to midvalley to get me this as my christmas present!

aww..i'm so happy!! i love it and thanks diah~~ i love you, muaks!


can also take it out! soo cuteee!

i hugged it whenever i sleep! it was soo soft!


headed to The Curve later with jenn,teng,aki and 2 of her friends, chris,tiffy and sky

met up wit joel and his brother there.











what are they doing? haha, they were just talking la










didn't managed to take more picture and also picture of the rest cos was sooo packed =.="

the people there spraying here and there causing me breath difficulty, ughh..
coughing all the time man. i cannot really stand the smell seriously. but i kena sprayed by jinni, julia and wai kuan lol

was kind of bored cos we thought of watching fireworks but ended up nothing when the time striked 12am -.-

planned to change destination. to The Heaven,bangsar, but scared jam and so the plan canceled.
headed to pelangi instead lol


lol 'effect'


some random pic

small lil cute ass xD


end of the post~ posting next post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home