- s u k i . n e t -

Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm Back!

HEY! i'm back here to remove dust after 100 years hahahaha. very the sorry for the fu-rea-king lacked of updatesss!
i was too lazy to blog and keeping my blog :D

since i have nothing to do now and i feel that the night is still young, i'll do some quick post.

i realised that i have this phobia in going saloon. know why?

on the 12 of april, went to have a hair dye because my hair colour was faded and looked so err, 'lala' if you get what i meant :p decided to get a new colour and guess what colour it turns out??!

A VERY LIGHT BROWN WHICH LOOKS LIKE GOLD IN COLOUR! o.o"""

on that moment, i was like, SHIT! is this me?? i look like a pure lala now, oh no!!
and tiffy was giggling at me!
rm300+ has faded away infront of me T_________T

headed back to home and sis said ''omgggg blonde in colour??'' T_______T
tat's not the colour i wantttt la!
i was telling to myself, ''how la am i going to face my friends in college man.''

the next day, went to dye my hair again. to a very DARK colour. the moment i sat on the chair, i kept telling to myself that hopefully it will turns out a very DARK and DARK and DARK colour.

finally,everything suceeded! :DDD it turned out a very dark colour. a very dark brown!

yayy! goodbye to my previous fugly colour and good bye to the another rm300+ ( sakit hati)

i'm affraid of going to saloon already!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home